My New House!

Today I went and picked up the keys to it! :0) This is the oversized garage
My double wide front doors (noticed the missing shutter and found it)
Three tiered deck (the first tier is the small sun room
Arch to bottom tier on the deck
Double shower head and double seat shower in bathroom off master bedroom
Jet tub.. :0) in main bathroom
Living room
Kitchen (huge prep area on this side of the breakfast bar)
Dining room
Another view of kitchen (check out the sky light) and breakfast bar. Kitchen will have all stainless steel appliances.
And the entrance way.... Sorry the pics aren't the greatest but I forgot my camera and just had the camera phone with me, but I needed SOMETHING to show everyone! lol I didn't take pics of the finished basement because I felt maybe it would be a bit much. ;0)

On Wednesday morning, we are meeting a flooring guy to get a quote for putting hardwood everywhere upstairs but the bathrooms, kitchen and dining room. I soooooo can not wait to be moved in!!! I have to wait patiently for a couple of weeks yet. :0(

Health wise, today I have gone to chiro, went to the pool and swam 1000 meters, and then to the new house to get the keys. Pretty sore at the moment as today was a bit much for me so I think I am going to call it a night everyone. Thanks for bearing with me sharing my pics!

Swim: 1000 meters

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the new house - it's gorgeous!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Beautiful house! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I love all of the windows, just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful looking home! Oh it will be so fun to decorate! You will have to share photos once everything is in place!

Kathleen said...

What a nice place! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!! I am soooo jealous of that tub!!

Caroline Novak said...

What an amazing place! Congrats on your new abode. Loved the pics, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful; congrats! We just bought our first condo and it's all so exciting.

JavaChick said...

House looks lovely! Congrats!

Jill said...

Nice house!! Congrats!!!

Running with Rhyno said...

Hey Heidi

Do you have an email address where I can reach you? As you may have gathered from my blog, I am a reporter and I thought maybe you would be willing to be interviewed for a magazine article?

Thanks,
Crystal
yourfinesthour@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Hooray for the new house! The kitchen is huge. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Love the new house, it's gorgeous!! (So jealous of that bathtub!!)

(When we got our house we were going to put in hardwood, but were told that it marks very easily especially with dogs...we were suggested a laminant that looks like hardwood...just thought I'd share ;)