Busy But Productive Day

So I did not manage to get back on here last night so haven't managed to catch up with everyone yet. Hopefully tonight...

Yesterday ended up being a whirlwind of events of trying to get things done and next thing I knew it was late at night. As last week's Thursday and Friday were inservice days, yesterday was the first day actually back working with the students. It did not go so well and I had really hoped things would be better. :0( I think I may have to look in to working at another school. For those that do not know, I am an educational assistant working in a special school of about 36 students ranging from ages 3-22. All of the students are very challenged and most are in wheelchairs. Even though we use things like lifts and such, it is a very physically demanding job.

So, yeah about yesterday's work... not good and I almost came home in tears. After I came home I took my husky for a tour among the path by the house. I did not calculate time or distance as this was just a stress reliever jaunt of sorts.

Now, time has gotten away on me yet again here so off I go to try another day of work and this time I am scheduling time to catch up. :0)

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Hope you're having a great day!

Oh, And did you sign up for my latest running skirt giveaway? :)

Steel Springs said...

Sorry that work is so rough! I'm glad that you were able to get a stress-relieving run in.

Amanda said...

Sorry that work was tough. My Mom drove school bus for the disabled and even with the tools, it's still difficult so I understand. Take your time and hopefully things will get better.

Good for you for getting out and doing a stress relief tour - that's awesome1

Anonymous said...

What a rough day! Hope your weeks been going a bit better/easier for you :)

Michelle said...

Sounds rough but in my experience a husky dog and a walk or run are a huge relief. Even just wrapping your arms around a husky dog it a huge relief sometimes. Hope you have a good weekend.

Jill said...

Now that the weekend's here, I hope you're able to relax after your rought week! Happy Weekend!!! :)