No Light Yet...



Went to ortho today to see if he could shed some light on what is happening and if there was something he could do. Nothing. Simply put my skeleton looks good and he is recommending that my doctor now send me to a Rheumatologist to see if they can pin point it. UGH. So no answers for me today folks. I am happy in one way that my bones seemed good so nothing major there, but I have to admit that I was a bit upset that I still did not have an answer. I know I can't just expect an answer immediately, but this has been getting worse and worse... kind of does a bit to your mental stamina.

But enough about the 'woo is me' stuff. I am optimistic and keeping active and in fact, I did 1100 meters in the pool today. :0) Flipper assisted mind you but I did it! I was going to try a small bike and walk again, then it was just going to be a walk... and well, time passed and the pain came so that was it for the day. Tomorrow will be chiro and then some Hot Yoga... I can just feel that warmth now... ;0)

So that is pretty much it for today in a nutshell. I am getting soooooo excited about the new house it is driving me crazy and I want to be there now. (there is a big jacuzzi tub *wink*)

Cheers!

Swim: 1100 meters
Stretches

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I have never tried hot yoga...do you like it? A big jacuzzi tub sounds awesome!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

enjoy the hot yoga, I should do it again at some point!! Great job on the swim, and sorry that you still haven't gotten any answers!Hang in there!!

Tammy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog so often :). Sometimes I'm bad at keeping up on blogs but will try and visit yours too! I am sorry you are hurting - I totally sympathize and know how much you must want to run. Ah well...we can hang in there together and hope for better days ahead. Meanwhile, we can do what we can do and keep eating healthy.

Running with Rhyno said...

Jacuzzi! I could handle a jacuzzi! Keep at it you're doing well!

lettbent said...

Just love your blog design! Did you make it yourself? If not, could you tell me where you found it?

Unknown said...

Thank you! Chic & Sassy designed it for me. Her link is on the bottom of the right side column. She is wonderful to work with and did not mind all my questions.