A Bit of Snow


Just a bit of snow started to arrive on Friday and then it continued... I was really hoping that the summer stuff that I had neglected to put away would be ok as we really did not get much snow this past winter, which was REALLY unusual. Now as the snow continues, I think I may be digging my stuff out when we move. We have weather advisories out as the visibility is quite limited at times. Even though the pictures may not show it, the blowing snow gets pretty bad and we had to shovel our SUV out of the garage this morning.

All I know is that I would like to go out and play! Go for a walk, sledding, anything to get me out right now.






I did manage to get out for a bit yesterday for a few things and one of them was MUCH needed. I went to my hot yoga class... the heat felt sooooo good. I took it easy and pretty much did all beginner or modified poses to get me through it. Going back out in to the cold after didn't really phase me one bit as I was in complete la la land.

I managed yesterday to get another great walk in again with the same increased pace I did on Friday and today my plans are to do the same. I am hoping that next week I will be able to increase the time. Hopefully by seeing the ortho at the end of the week we will more of an idea about things, where I am at, and exactly what CAN I do.

Eating wise things are still going really great and last night we all went out to a sushi place for supper. I honestly was going to take some pictures of it, but when the food arrived at the table, taking pictures was the last thing on my mind. Great food but uber expensive. Two adults and one 13 yr old? May as well gone to Red Lobster. We will go back, just not very much and will treat that place as a treat. Also, with us moving to a bedroom community just outside of the city here next month, eating out will be decreased even more. More about that one later.

Here's to wishing all running or even just out and about this weekend a safe one!

Yesterday
Walking: 30 mins
Stretching
Core work
Hot yoga

Today
Walking: 30 mins
Stretching
Core Work

4 comments:

DawnB said...

I love your blog very creative. I lost 20 pounds years ago(2002) and it crept back on. the last few years have been the worst. You doing great and I hope to draw form some of your energy.

JavaChick said...

The snow pictures are so pretty! It's warming up here, but we are in for a mess with freezing rain and high winds. Was supposed to be going out to a movie with a friend tonight but she had to cancel and I was actually kind of glad because I think it will be a good night to stay home!

She-Fit said...

WOW! I love the pictures of the snow. I can't imagine getting out in that weather.

Teamarcia said...

Just found your blog! Our snow melted almost completely but today's it's cold and snowing again.
Good luck on your weightloss journey!