Heh Everyone!

Yes I have been MIA for the last while and some are good reasons and some are not...

Great news is that I am now 129 lbs and feeling WONDERFUL!!! :D I am still doing the same eating plan and quite honestly I have cheated twice and I knew I learned a lesson about how certain foods made me feel icky after but just had to do it again and felt utterly disgusting! lol So I know this eating plan for me.

And for my new reader... ;) Thank you for your comments and I am glad you found some inspiration to find your own eating plan that works for you. You go girl! You are doing a wonderful job. I believe I do have a couple of clean eating books around and just LOVE them! There is also a magazine I have picked up on this as well.

Well, I am off to get ready for work here and life has finally gave me some time to get back blogging. I will fill everyone in here later.

Take care and I am excited to catch up with everyone!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

great seeing you post again! great job on the weight... looking forward to seeing what's been going on! my blog has changed to http://mel-2ndchances.blogspot.com ..... long story.

JavaChick said...

Glad you are back! I'd been wondering where you disappeared to. Congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome! Hope I can get there one of these days...

:)