And It Continues! :D

New wt is 132 lbs!  I am feeling wonderful and continuing on with my journey this time - and it feels soooo right!  Tomorrow I will be taking my measurements to see how the inch loss has come along because this time my clothes are feeling way loser than before.  Things are leaving in the right places for once and I swear my waist is smaller than last time even when I was 124 something.  So I am checking tomorrow to see. :)


My week has continued on as busy as it was at the beginning and I am still having eye twitches from all the stress and business around here.  This weekend I am catching up on a couple of things, x-mas shopping with my son, and going to my niece's baptism tomorrow morning, groceries, cleaning, laundry, and attempt time to put up the x-mas tree!

Well, that's all the time I have here for now.  I will catch up with everyone here later tonight when I take a break. :D

6 comments:

Tiffa said...

Congrats on the loss and the Christmas shopping! I am not getting so lucky with mine (either the losing or the shopping. lol)!

JavaChick said...

Congrats on the weigh-in! That's great!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Congrats on the loss and Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

Momma Bear said...

Hi you! How's the new year treating you? I just updated myself on you weight loss! Nice work! I am ashamed to say I have switched from WW to sparkpeople. It's free and is basically the same thing. I was thinking of you and just wanted to pop in and say hello! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi htabby,
I read your blog back in December and found inspiration from you. I also checked out your link to fitday.com. From there I realized exactly the % of fat I was ingesting each day. I resolved to change my eating(I'm skinny fat).
Thanks for you inspiration.
Liz

Anonymous said...

Thabby,

I just left you a message. I wanted to add that; the same week I read your blog and the fitday.com link, a book caught my eye. The Eat-Clean Diet Family and Kids by Tosca Reno (it's not a diet-it's more like a lifestyle shift). I read it and made some of her suggested diet changes, continued running and picked up some weights. It's been a month but already people are noticing a difference. My sister is also now following the suggestions and is down a pant size. She looks great. Sorry I sound like an infomercial it's just that I am so excited about this that I wanted to tell you and thank you. You were my initial inspiration and the whole thing just exploded in a good way.
Liz