Things Are Right On Track!

Well I have not been around the last bit because we have been so busy around here with everything.  Between daily chores, homework (my son's and mine), getting all meals done and ready for the next day including breakies, I rarely am getting a break!


I have some GREAT news amongst all of this though... My hubby got a job with the sheriff's here!  So as long as he likes it, we are staying where we are and not moving. :D  So, next week my application will go back in to the RN program here and hopefully I will be accepted again and NOT have to drop out before it starts because of finances.

In the wt. loss depart things are going AWESOME and I could not be happier with it.  I get a great night's sleep every night and fall asleep hard.  I have no cravings still what so ever and I am finding new recipes all the time to try.  The one thing that I thought was the neatest was making mock mashed potatoes with cauliflower!  I never would have thought of that one.

Running is still about 3 times a week right now and just taking it easy.  This weekend I finally get to bring the treadmill from my aunt's house over here to use.  I am sooooooo excited!!!! lol

Well, time to catch up with everyone to see how everyone is doing.

1 comments:

Tiffa said...

Glad to hear that things are going well and that you have an idea where life is going these days. Good luck with your RN application. It is probably the most rewarding and most frustrating job in the world! But you will never have to worry about getting a job and there are so many different areas to try as well. I'm sure that with your life experience you will make a fabulous nurse and be able to really connect with patients.

Best of luck!

Tiff