Waiting...

Well, the decision, I believe, will be made in the next couple of days here if we are moving to Alberta or not.  My hubby was offered a job here and is waiting to hear from Alberta to see if they offer one or not.  He rather take the one in Alberta if they offer it.  We had quite the in depth conversation last night about moving and if I would move in January when he would be done his training if Alberta was the one.  I am quite undecided about this as I just got my job back this year in the schools and I am not too sure about leaving it half way through the year, and not to mention taking my son out also.  If he is offered a job there, we are hoping that it will be in a center that has a nursing course offered since you can't take it through correspondence anymore through Athabasca (my last resort choice).  The only nursing that is offered is the LPN through correspondence these days. :(  So who knows what is going to happen and my stomach feels so icky right now thinking about it...


On the Chem front, I am happy that I am able to finish it finally and will be able to in time.  I am just waiting for them to receive my cheque and put me back in the system.

Food wise... it is just not happening at the moment.  I am either not eating or eating everything in sight! lol  As for running... I haven't this week yet, but hope to soon.

My son gets back from his camping trip today and I am sure he is going to want to have a nice hot bath when he gets here as it is getting colder out.  I sent some nice warm clothes but there is nothing to him so I can just imagine how he is doing right now.

Well, back to the waiting... today is a Friday for me at the school kinda.  There is no regular school tomorrow, just the staff and then a nice long weekend.  So tomorrow I am going to refresh a course about Autism and then do some Halloween decorating in the sensory room. :)

1 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

tough decisions... good luck with everything! glad you got back into your classes too! take care, everything will fall into place :D