Brought the Ferrets in

Last night was a busy one!  It is our usual Tuesday family night where we have take-out and rent a movie.  I was very good and had a chicken taco salad with no dressing and shell bowl.  Then we never did make it to watch the movie as we moved the ferrets in for the winter.  So between scrubbing their cage, putting all new hammocks up, water container, bathing, and doing nails, it was an adventure to say the least.  They like having their nails done but one of them just HATES the bath... Try to imagine bathing a cat!


So, no running again yesterday as I had hoped but did get some exercise in with the ferret stuff.  Now on to a new day.  Still no timmies coffee and food wise things are going well.  The tuna wrap I had for lunch yesterday did way better to keep me tided over with the veggies, so I will be having that today.

Tonight for supper I am trying a new recipe from Natasha's book I received, the Polynesian Apricot Chicken!  I will let you all know how it turns out. :)

Well, better get going again as my mornings are still not quite down in routine yet.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy to see your back!! I bought the same recipe book, so let me know how it turns out. I'm trying the mango chicken salsa from it tonight! I tried the Mush.squash lasange and it was really good, except next time I would omit the shredded carrots for zucchini or green/red peppers.

I'm giving up Timmy's too! (along with alot of other things!!)

Well hope dinner turns out well, and glad to have you here to keep me motivated. I'm going to need a kick in the butt =)

Tanya said...

I am so glad you are back I missed you. I missed reading your blog and seeing your comments on mine. Your like my personal cheering squad.