Been at Home

Well today is my third day at home... I think my body finally wore itself out with fighting with all the colds and stuff going around.  Also, I think really pushing myself this weekend to try to get everything done with the basement didn't help matters.  Oh well... it's done now.  


So... while I have been off, I have decided to read the novel 'Twilight' because I have heard so much about it.  Let me just say that I could not put that book down!!! lol  It is located in the teens and young adult's section but I figured I would give it a try.  So, I finished it - great read- and bought the rest of the series. lol  I am now on the last book (#4).  I must say though that the others are not as good as the first one though...  But if you ever have a chance to read the first one, give it a shot as it may just surprise you like it did me. :)

So, if you have not guessed yet, there has been no running here for me the past couple of days.  Every time I try to go do something I break out coughing. :(  So, I have been just laying around reading.

 I have been back OP and trying to get as much water in as I can along with some nice hot drinks.  We will see what the lovely scale has to say on Friday....

Well, that is it for today! 

3 comments:

JavaChick said...

Aw. Hope you feel better soon.

I read Twilight and I have to say I didn't care for it much - and I am normally a fan of fantasy. I think the story had potential, but the writing just didn't do it for me. However, it's a very popular book so obviously a lot of people disagree with me. :)

Tanya said...

I hope you feel better soon. I will have to check that book out.

Momma Bear said...

ME TOO! I loved Twilight! I ran around for 2 days with it attached to one hand. I rocked baby to sleep while reading, made supper while reading, did laundry while reading. Yes, a very addictive series! :)

You sound so sick! I hope you are back to normal soon. (Well, normal for you and me anyway...! LOL!)

Cheers,
Stacie