The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Went to see this movie with my hubby last night after work and it was so so for me.  I do not know if it was the new casting of Evy or how warriors and such were but it just did not click.  It might have helped if I had not seen the real ones and knew the history behind everything.  The chemistry just did not happen and the others were WAY better, for me anyways...


Well this week is turning out to be a week of lack of exercise here.  I thought I could fit some in but so far I have only had 2 bike rides and one was quite short.  Last night we decided to head to the theatre instead.  So... tonight I am going to head out for a run.  Promise.

Other than that, not too much exciting to post here.  Got slammed at work - super busy and off to work for another 8 hrs here.  

3 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

hope all has been well! You've been pretty quiet lately :) just checkin' in.

Unknown said...

Hope everything is okay. You haven't been around in almost a month.

Anonymous said...

My friend, where did u go?
Hope to see you back soon =)