Relaxing day

This morning I biked a total of 18 km with 10 of it with the running clinic.  I had to stop a couple of times to stretch but all went good.  We had a great turn out even with the heat and wind that was against them.  A few started out too fast for the heat but learned in the end as they had to walk it in.  I think I will be reminding the clinic on Thursday's clinic night about the importance of running slower on our long slow runs and even slower on hotter days...


This afternoon my son went with his grandma to see the new Narnia and my hubby and I went out for lunch and then took two of the dogs to the dog park for about 45 mins.  We did not walk around much as the dogs were out running around and meeting everyone and we were talking to other humans. lol  Right now the dogs are pooped!  They have not really moved around much since we came home. :)

Tonight I have already done my second set of physio and now I am icing and relaxing... that is about it for me.  Nothing else planned as I want to be rested up just incase I have to work tomorrow.

Have a great day all!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Sounds like you had a great day. I would imagine you have to be very careful running in the heat.