Just have to show you all something...

The pictures are up!!!!
This is to show you all what I accomplished back in 2005 at my old wt.


2005 - full marathon

2008 - half marathon

It is just so unbelievable to look back and compare the photos.  I know it is not that easy to tell the difference in ways so much because of the different clothing... but I just could not believe it when I was comparing the two!

This was a big eye opener for me today going through this... just to see a small part of my total journey to where I have come to today. :)

Now, I can't wait for the next pics to get even better! ;)

4 comments:

Marisa_Lyn285 said...

Hey! Thanks for your comments, they were wonderful! It's great to have the motivation from others during rough times. Thank you :)

I can very much see the difference in these two pictures, looking great! Keep it up!

Tanya said...

You are such a motivation to everyone! Awesome on the half and full marathon, I can't even imagine doing that.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

i didn't know you already did a full! you look great, congrats on your progress :)

JavaChick said...

I think there is a visible difference. Great accomplishments - the weight loss and the marathons!