Another cold busy day...

Well, here I thought that I would be able to manage to get back on here again last night but things kind of ran away on me here.  First of all I went to the practice run with my group and biked there and ended up talking for a bit, then came home and my husband had rented a movie so we watched that.  Today, I raced somewhat around getting my hubby and his dad to the airport and then driving like a crazy women to get home in time enough so I could clean up, eat and get ready to work in the afternoon at my son's school!  Then I come home and wait for my son's biological dad to pick him up for a visit, go to the bank, then come home and get ready for my clinic this evening.  I biked with them and then got around for talking again for ever after then came home to a zillion phone calls...  My son has just been dropped off and now he is settling down for bed.  I am pooped!!!!!  I managed to get in my 2 sets of physio required stuff in and now I am thinking about hitting the sack here also.  


Tomorrow morning is physio and we will see about starting the back to running program.  I am still having good and bad days as it just all can depend on the slightest thing to even how I wake up in the morning. :(  Last night was a bad one but tonight is not too bad so far.  Another reason for me to call it a night here as I do not want to tempt things.

Well, I updated my wt tracker on the side... not so good but better than it was.  So new wt is 132.4, better than 136!!!! (that is what it went up to!!!).  Hopefully once I can get moving more again here it will continue to go back down.

On the good news front is that I do not have a shortage of schools that want to hire me next year if that is the route that I will end up going...  just as long as the school board will hire me back.  On the other side I also have some good news on the summer job front as I was offered a summer job waitressing which wouldn't be my first choice but it would bring in better money!  The girls there bring in on average $100 a shift!  And NO... it is not at a bar.  The one I wanted though I just heard tonight that I may find out next week here if I have the job as the manager says that he would like to hire me and is just waiting for head office's approval.  He needs another day person which would be PERFECT for me!  I SOOOO can't wait!  

Well anyways... before I rant on here, I should get some sleep and hope that tomorrow is not as crazy as the last couple of days.  Rest and recovery?  I am trying....

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Sounds like you had a busy day. Awesome news about the job.

anners said...

Hey fellow running maniac! Funny that I stumbled across your blog! I'm glad that your recovery is progressing :)