I'm off!

Now everyone be good and play nice, and NO parties while I am gone! lol Well, maybe you can have a small one. :)  Just make sure the house is still standing when I come home...


lol  I just had to say that. :)

If I don't manage to get to everyone's blogs today, I hope all have a great day, week, and wi. :)  I will try to get on a couple of times but not too sure if the relatives we are staying at have internet or not.  I just may have to search for good ol' Starbucks with the laptop to get my fix - blogs that is. :)  Ok... maybe a skinny latte in there too... lol

Take care everyone!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey you,

Have a safe flight and good trip. Thanks for all the support. Take care and talk to you soon.

Tanya said...

I'm glad I brightened your day. Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you that you are able to go! Have a great trip and take care of that knee! Talk to you when you get back =)

Momma Bear said...

Oh my word! So much has happened to you while I've been gone!

I'm sorry to hear about your great uncle. Did you know him well? I hope you enjoy your time with your family.

As for your knee... ouch! This running business is tough on the ol knees eh?

How is your son doing? Poor fella. I'm sure he's being well looked after and spoiled while you are away! :)

I loved the stone henge. It's like traveling back in time! We lived in the UK for 6 months and we fell in love with it! I wish I could be in your suitcase!

Take care and safe journey home!
Stacie