Feeling a bit better today

I managed to get in to physio yesterday and she was much more optimistic about things which put me in a better state of mind.  She also thinks it is not as damaged as what the doc said (and I said I trusted the physio's opinion more :)  )  I am still on complete rest at the moment and after Thursday's appointment, she will see about giving me some exercises and stretches to do.  I guess it all will depend on if the swelling and tenderness goes down or not by then.  She did her assessment, some ultrasound and stimulation to get things going.  We had a good laugh though when she hooked up the stimulation as my kneecap was doing the funky chicken the whole time. lol  The ice pack on top kept on falling off. :)


((((Hugs)))) to Tanya right now.  I hope things improve for your grandma and that she still has a few good years left in her.  It is such a hard time for you right now.... I know how you feel.  And congrats on your accomplishment on your distance!!!! :)

Froggie-George I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your job and especially your first shopping spree!  Any new purses? lol

Natasha - Hope things are going well with you! The last time I checked you were making some really good progress there girl!!! :)

Stacie - I hope things are going well for you and go kick some butt in volleyball!

Melanie - it sure sounds like you have an awesome training plan ahead of you and you were the smart one to pull out of the race this last weekend. :)

Well, gotta run and attempt the stairs to feed the animals as they are jumping around right now insisting that they are fed.  Hope your day is good!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks for all the hugs and supports. I hope you make a speedy recovery, just make sure to take care of yourself.

JavaChick said...

Just catching up on your situation now, sorry to hear about your injury. Wishing you speedy healing!

:)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things don't appear quiet so severe. Listen to your physio and don't push it~ the grass can wait! Take it easy and I hope you have a fast recovery!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

take it easy to make recovery easier... hopefully their right and it's not as bad as originally thought... i know how it is when you can't.... but don't make it a permanent injury by rushing it.... thanks for the kind words :)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! :)