ummm....

Please don't shoot me for this... I am down another big number for the week and it is actually worrying me a bit.  Don't get me wrong though... I am taking it and running with it. :)


Down 3.2 from last Friday wi challenge that I am in which makes me 125.4 lbs!  AND I made a 21.2 lb loss thus far!  That makes it 2 wks in a row now though that I have had a big number loss.  Grant it my APs are a big number and yesterday was a steady run for about 1.5 hrs (at a sloooowwww rate :) and hills :(  ) <---- it was a real struggle to finish it.  I have only 10 FPs left and only the last 2 days I have not been able to eat all my APs earned.  Next wk my plan is to eat MORE!!! lol  I hope to eat all APs earned and all my FPs for the week. :)  If I gain a bit, that is going to be OK so that my body will even out a bit.  I foresee a nice treat coming my way... lol  I have been pretty busy which I did not realize until a few have pointed it out.  Thanks guys! *wink* lol  I am going to slow down a bit here too... Maybe that's why I have been so dammed tired here the last couple of days... :s *duh*  lol

There is no movement again in Suki's cage and I am too scared to look.  DH is gone till Tues now....  I am sick to my stomach right now...

I am going to see if I can get a pic on here of my new do today.  I have a couple of self taken pics that day from my camera phone and my camera.  I will load them up and see which one doesn't look so goofy. :)

For exercise today it is going to be cross training with the stationary bike and wts.  I am not going to push myself too hard as I am feeling super tired and a little sore from yesterdays run.  So it is going to be an easy workout.  Any pain and I will be stopping.  I can't wait for tomorrow's rest day....

Food wise today, I am going to have my steel cut oats for breakie with a banana, I have already have had 1 cup chocolate milk, lunch will be a tuna something, and supper will be a chicken oriental salad from McD's with my son. :)  Core snacks to fill me where needed.  So it will be a mostly core day and my FPs will be used up more.  I am planning to rent a movie here with my son tonight so popcorn will probably be in there too. :)

Still no smoking!! :)

Sbike: 60 mins?
wts: 30 mins?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the workouts and the big loss! That's fantastic!!!!Woo-hooooo!