The new hair...

No more thick hair!!!  My head feels so much lighter and there is nothing but a skinny tail for a pony tail now! lol  It was so weird when I went to wash it because I am so used to using lots of shampoo and conditioner... now there is nothing to it! lol  I love the highlights... the lowlights are not really that noticeable though... oh well.  I am still super happy with it. :)


I had to laugh last night because when I put my hair in a pony tail, my son said now there's the mom I am used to. :)  He really likes the new hairdo but likes the ol' comfort and stability sometimes..... :)

To compare: In my labels there is a picture one and a pic is there of me at Telemiracle last yr with my hair down.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I love it. You look awesome!

Momma Bear said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair cut! It makes you look way younger! And it totally accents you eyes! A very up to date and fashionable hair style! What did DH think?! Did he throw you over his shoulder and rush you to the bedroom? LOL! Or is he like my DH and barely notice? :)

Unknown said...

Oh... he noticed.... but no bedroom...:( *sigh* lol

He says he really likes it and makes me look younger too. :)

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Found your blog. Not much time to read at the moment but wanted to say the hair looks great.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair! It looks so good on you!