TAG!!!

I almost forgot! lol


Here we go!

I have been tagged by Melanie, and I am tagging a list of you! lol

Rules of the game:
1.  Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
5. leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged

My random/weird facts...

1.  I really hate being the center of attention - really hate it... I insisted that we get married somewhere that there were not that many people so that I did not have to kiss in front of them! :)
2.  I have a thing for running anything... who would have guessed that one!!! :)
3.  I am terrified of balloons... yep!  Can't stand them.  No balloons at birthday parties here...
4.  I love steak and kidney pie... :)
5.  I once was in a wheel chair and told that I would not be able to do many things... look at me now. :)
6.  I secretly would love to live somewhere out in the mountains or acreage and live off of solar power and become self-sufficient as much as I could... of course SOME town visits would be required... lol
7.  I used to be a neat freak... severely!  Even my one car everyone would have to shake their shoes off before getting in my car and my home... well I would literally follow behind visitors making sure that nothing was messed up... not like that anymore! :)

Next! TAG!

Marisa (hope she is ok... )
Ok... I think I am stuck for the last one!  Melanie would have been one, but she tagged me. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not computer savy! How do I link to you and the people I'm tagging?

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I got it! =)

Anonymous said...

Good job with all the workouts! Your getting in allot of activity between the jogging, yoga and biking with your son. Good for you!