Sooo Tired.....

yep... That's what I am alright.  This working stuff is definitely for the dogs. lol :)  Kidding... :)  Yes I am tired but I do like to work.  I am just not used to working again and I could fall asleep right now for the night...


It was a great day at work as I was able to work at a high school that is quite near where I live.  Got to go home for lunch and the staff and students there were wonderful!  I was just telling my husband that it was nice to feel that enjoyment at work again as an educational assistant.  Where I was working before I was just getting burnt out between full time school and a no great working atmosphere.  I also feel more comfortable working in the higher level grades than with the younger ones.  I was never meant to be one of those that always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. :)  I like my older kids just fine thanks.  The field trips are WAY better too! :)

Last night we rented the movie "The Golden Compass" and the movie was pretty good until the end my hubby and I thought.  We just were not really ready for the way it ended...  It just did not feel like it ended.  The rest of it was really good though!

Tonight I am supposed to go out for another run here.  I had to force myself out the door yesterday to go for one and it went well, but I knew I was tired - could tell it effected my running.  Tala did way better than I did and she wanted more! :)  I feel more tired today...  and I am supposed to run with the running room people again, but I am not too sure what I am going to do yet.  I could just listen to my body here and do a cross training day instead I think... I will wait for a bit here and make my decision.  My eyes are starting to burn now though from being sooooo tired...

Other than that, eating wise it has not been good the last couple of days here I think because I have been so tired.  It is so true that we tend to eat more when we are tired - that mindless munching just takes on a mind of its own here... lol  I have no plan for supper yet and I think maybe I should get on that heh? :)

As for working again tomorrow here... I am not sure what I am going to do yet.  I still have to fight here with the Netfile to send my husband's income tax in.  I sent mine in and did the majority of his way back, but he did not give me the rest of his stuff till today!  So, this should be fun... I wonder how long this is going to take.  I have heard horror stories here the last couple of days and I think it is only going to get worse. :(

Well, speaking of taxes, I think I had better get trying to send it.  Have a good day all and I will catch up with all blogs later.  Edit: Ok... I have no clue what all the other people have been doing online or what the problems were but I just did my husband's with putting in his additional info and sending it in a matter of 10 mins tops!  Yeah!  Taxes are all done. (and here I thought I was going to be on the computer for hours on end trying to get it done and sent off) :)  Now to figure out supper and if I am running or not.... hmmmm.... :oP

Cheers!