Mindless munching again...

Yesterday as I was watching the Boston Marathon, old habits kicked back in and I munched... and munched... So another day of mindless munching and it did not stop with the marathon.  Last night I ended up getting the mentality of oh well, today is a write off anyways and went and took the family to an ice cream place and had a swiss dark chocolate gelato in a waffle cone and brought some baked old dutch chips to eat also... no water...


I am so close to being back to the original 100 lbs loss again and it seems like it is scaring me some  how... I don't know how to describe it.

All I want to do is run this mood off but the roads are really slippery and my treadmill is broken. :(  I think I am going to have to tuff it out and dress the part and boot my butt outside to get over this.  I need to feel like I got a good run in and Sunday's fiasco with the treadmill did not give me that.  It was more depressing than anything.  I even felt like having a *gasp* smoke last night!!! (I didn't though - about my only nsv for the day) :(

Oh well... enough of my problems...  life can be tough sometimes and I have to learn how to overcome them with out the use of food and have backups in place when things go wrong. EG. Treadmill breaking down.

The scale was not so nice to me this am as I took a peak at it and I think I am going to have to be really strict with myself here if I at least want to stay the same.  I have gone over and beyond my FPs for the week which I think is the first for me this journey.  OP no more...

So, my plan for the day is nothing but water (no coffee), get my 5k run in, eat clean and within my points (both DP and APs), and get out of this funky mood.

*Thanks to the virtual push from Froggie-George, I am going somewhere to use a treadmill and try to kick this mood away.  I will post when I am done.

run: 5.44 km/40 mins, first 5 mins not in that time as I was walking to warm up, then 30 mins of 6:47 min/km run, then 10 mins of walking to make 5.44 km in total.  I feel a bit better and more relaxed now - something that I have not felt since last Thursday.  It was a bit tricky running on a different treadmill as it was showing in miles/hr for speed and I had absolutely no clue what I was set on.  I just went by the Nike+ for distance and pace.  I know if I had run outside it would have shown a really good run as I really pushed my self today to get all the cobwebs out.   I may have to re-calibrate my Nike+ so it can be a bit more accurate. (Garmin would have been just around 6k and pace would have been about 6:20 min/km {for the run part})

Your turn Froggie-George... lol  :)

7 comments:

Froggie-George said...

Oh Oh! Sounds like you're in a bit of a slump... well, come on, git up and maybe head over to the fieldhouse for your run today? :) Why not change it up a little and head over to one of the leisure centres and use some of their equipment?

Look at me hey?...Big Talker! lol
Well the main thing is, you didn't break down and have a smoke. Proud of you! I told my kids last night that 8 more pounds and I was quitting. That 8 will be 20 pounds gone so I think should be safe to have another go at quitting.

Okay so I'll post later my workout and you do the same. :) K?

Unknown said...

sounds good...

Anonymous said...

Yay! You didn't smoke and got through it!!! Your cravings will pass, and you're plan to stay on track sounds like a good one =)

Momma Bear said...

Oh dear! I leave for a few days and return to find Wonderwoman in a funk! LOL! Hey you, it sounds like the past few days have been rough. But like you said, it's time to run yourself out of it! I really hope you do go for a run today. You can do it!

Maybe try sticking you head out the front door and yelling, "Mojo? Groove? I need you back! NOW!" You never know... it might work.

Take care.

p.s. give you treadmill a swift kick for me. stupid thing. this is all it's fault.

Momma Bear said...

Oh, and I love the new look!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

JavaChick said...

Sounds like you managed to turn your day around, good for you! And congrats on the no-smoking as well. You are doing great!