what a sleep...

Well last night I slept hard.  I went to bed at 9 pm and fell right asleep until 7:15 am this morning.  I am still pretty sore.


Today water, water, and more water and healthy food.  We are not going to have our eat Tuesday night because Jason brought home McD's last night.  I had the Oriental chicken salad.  I am not going to workout at all and give my muscles the break that they need.

Other than that, I am just going to do my homework today.

Short blog this morning...

Quit smoking: Day 30!

1 comments:

JavaChick said...

Yikes! Sounds like you definitely a recovery day. My sister took snowboarding lessons, she loved it, but she said she was really sore after. Sounds like you had en even tougher time. But at least you can say you tried it, right?

Congrats on the 30 days smoke free! You are doing great!