Short week

Well I have 4 days to choose from and I should work 1 or 2 days this week or will not be having any sub days for March!  At least that I can remember anyways...  


Today is day 2 of core and I am going to try to last at least a week to give it a shot.  I am finding quite hard.  Maybe it will get easier.

So, who all watched 'I Can Make You Thin' on TV last night?  I watched it and some of it I found a little crazy and some of it we already know.  It was nice to see at least one success story out of it though... but I was kinda hoping for more.  I didn't take it too heart too much but I do agree that I am guilty of 'shoveling' it in sometimes... Maybe I can look funny and put my fork down too.  Seriously... I am going to try a couple of meals and stop when I am full and see what happens.  I will probably eat again 20 mins later but oh well!

Today is going to be a rest day for me.  Hot yoga is not going to happen... :( I am going to do some at home for some stretching.  I worked on my IT band last night and today it is feeling better so I am going to continue back with that.  My bruises are still on my chest... but not feeling it as much now... YEAH!  Maybe I can get some strengthening exercises in this week.

For supper tonight we are having leftover turkey chili even though it is not fully core.  I guess I just have to count the turkey and beans in tomato sauce again.  I still have to read about APs...

Well, not much to say today, just that it is a serious homework day ahead of me.  :)

yoga
Quit Smoking: 1 month Day 5

2 comments:

JavaChick said...

Congrats on hitting your 10% goal! I like the idea of Core, but I don't think I could do it...I'll be interested to see what you think of it after you've tried for a week.

I recorded I Can Make You Thin, but haven't watched it yet. Sounds like it was nothing special?

Unknown said...

As far as I was concerned it was all something that we have heard before but he did have some good comments about stopping when you were full and eating slower. I have been giving that a go and I am actually eating less... I am really interested in watching the one about the tapping of the upper cheek though... hmmmm......