off snowboarding...

Well, today Austin and I are off to the ski to the ski hill with his school.  Austin is going to ski and I am going to take a snowboarding lesson!  This should be different. lol.  I heard that I should wear wrist protectors... I couldn't find ours from rollerblading.  I will keep looking this morning.


I am going to have my smoothie for breakfast and pack a lunch for the both of us with some snacks.  Yesterday was really unhealthy, so today will be a bit healthier.  For supper tonight I have the chicken thighs already taken out so we are going to have Lord of the Wings from the ESBM cookbook and give that recipe a try.

I am bringing my camera, so maybe I will get in a few pics while I am there.

Well, tah-tah for now... I will finish later after I get back.  Now lets see how many APs I can get for this...

Quit Smoking: Day 29!