Funny British/slapstick movie...

My DH and I went to see this movie last night and we both enjoyed it.  It has a bit of fowl language in it so just a pre-warning incase you may be offended.  Although it makes fun of many running cliches, and not really realistic to train for a marathon in that short of time, it had a good moral to the story.  My DH and I had a good talk afterwards about things like hitting the wall and other such running issues that I think my DH is looking at what I have done in the past differently (better) and is more interested in my running now. Who would have thunk it that this comedy would have brought on all that?  lol  It was a mindless funny show though that I will actually buy when it is released on DVD for my feel good/funny/motivational running movies.


Yesterday I had a great ride on my stationary bike and increased the resistance a couple of times for some intervals.  My wt session also went well and I am really focusing on making sure that I am getting a total body work out so I am balanced more in my strength.  Today is a rest day for me and I will just be getting in some leisurely walking in at the GardenScape Show here.  I am so excited to go and get some new ideas.  :)  I am working on trying to have a more 'green' habitat out there with the composting, rain water collection, and solar lighting.  I sure hope they have some new things that I can take advantage of at some pt.  I have a dream to have a house one day on solar power and water reservoirs under the drive way and such... but it sucks that so much money is needed first to be able to do these things... It kind of defeats the purpose if you ask me...  Low income families would have cheaper utilities if all the houses were more eco friendly...

Tomorrow is official ww wi day so watching sodium and drinking lots of water.  I have no more flex left from earlier this week :), and no APs will be earned so today I think may be on the tougher side.  That is the one thing that I really like about core though... I do feel I am quite satisfied on less than I ate before which makes me think in the end that it will not be as bad as I originally thought.

My DS comes home tomorrow and I am so excited.  It is always so hard for me when he is gone to his dad's.  He gets the typical spoiled time all in a short period of time and then wonders why he can't have/do these things here.  I keep reminding him that he only sees him a little spurts maybe 5 times a yr so yes, it seems like a lot.  I simply ask him in about a years time what have I done... It is really disheartening though because my ex really flaunts the money around and when my DS called me the other day... he's like hi mom, I am talking to the Lexus!  So... my ex bought another luxury car... Well at least he did not threaten my son this time like when he was told not to not tell me about the beemer...  Who cares.  Am I hurt? Realistically... yes.  But just because it seems that my ex is trying to buy my DS's love and attention.  No amount of money in the world would ever bring me back to wanting this man and my son will soon figure things out on how his dad really is.

Well, thanks to the cold weather, I was not able to take my new bike out for a spin yet and today is looking the same.  It is sunny today but still cold.  We are supposed to have a bit of snow yet again...  Not much... but just enough to say... enough already! Bring on Spring!!!! :)

1 comments:

JavaChick said...

I know what you mean about the snow. It just seems to keep on snowing, and even though it's not adding up to anything I'm just sick of seeing it and sick of cold weather!