and the total is...

... 128.0 lbs!!!!  How did this happen?  I do not know but I sure am not complaining this week.  :)  I just love the little message that you get if you go over a 2 lb loss though in the ww weight tracker thing. lol I like how it says to make sure that you are eating all your APs and WPs.  lol  That's all I did this week!  :)  I have never ate more food during this whole time that I have been on ww this time and the time before.  I am so happy right now and I can see a great run coming this am, if it wasn't for the cold...


I will be back after my run...

I'm baaaaacccck! lol Gotta love that runner's high. :)  Well about an 1hr and 42 mins later... we finished doing a nice respectable slow but faster than we have pace today.  The one girl was there and here legs were better so we went just a little faster, but not too fast.  She was having some lower back pains so we worked on breathing techniques and running posture.  I am not the best at this but I am working on it continually to improve.  So when I would do my posture checks during our run, I would remind her to do hers.  It was so funny because it was like a light bulb moment for her near the end of the run when she finally 'got it'! :)  She's was like "OMG! I finally see what you are talking about.  It makes a huge difference in effort and I don't feel as much pain!" lol  I just love it when a new runner makes a break through with something. :)  I am so happy for her.

Well I just finished stretching and enjoying my chocolate milk and now I am going to ice for a bit then take a shower.  Then I get to enjoy the profit from all my hard work this am (11 APs earned).... Dim Sum! lol  I am sooooo looking forward to it right now. :)

Yesterday I was going through all my running clothes and such seeing how everything was for fit and such.  I came to the conclusion that I am going to need some new things here.  So I went and looked around and came back home with a sportskirt.  I have heard of them, and have seen them the very odd time here in toon town but never really thought I would like them.  I tried them on and they are comfortable!  And CUTE!!!!  I never thought I would wear something like that before. :)  And when I went to try them on... I grabbed a size L first, then had to go to the size M, and then went to try on size S!!!!  You have to keep in mind though that these are stretchy fabrics. :)  But the waist was gaping... so I have a size S!!! Woooo Hoooo!  I have alway bought size L or XL in the past! :)  So that was the only thing that I bought and I am going to try to hold off for any more new things until my weight is more closer to what my body wants as a goal.  My husband completely agrees now that I need new clothes as yesterday he was laughing at me in my pants again.  He said that he thinks it is about time for some new things.  I told him to just hold off for a bit till my body says it is quit time.

Still no smoking!!!! Yeah for me!  It is getting quite easier though but I have found my self lately purposely smelling other people's smokes!  Weird I know especially when I hate the smell of the stuff even when I still smoked.

Exercise today - done, food - Dim Sum and who knows at this pt (but other will be core healthy), and some cleaning and homework.

run: 14.61km/1:42:31, avg 167 bpm 7:01 min/km, with running room group, temp -13 when started with windshield of -18, felt warmer out and only wore windpro jacket with thin liner (2 layers), the sun felt so good and was really soothing and warm, no pains and ran in my New Balance, I had turkey bacon, 1 egg, and 2 ww dry toast for breakfast (I ran out of oats) this carried me through for a good long time and no stomach problems eating 1 hr before.  A good run today as my pace was quicker.
Quit Smoking:

2 comments:

Froggie-George said...

Wow! You are doing just awesome. I love reading your posts on your running...I wish that someday I'll be able to run again and you are so inspiring that you make me want to earn my AP's too :) So picture me on my treadmill because that's where I'm going! :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to get to the point that I can take a stab at running. I've never been at a weight that could allow me to enjoy it. You're doing so great! My hubby needs new clothes already too! He keeps saying just wait till I lose another 15lb then I will....keep up the good work! How is Suki?