so so...

Well the diet coke chicken was ok. I think next time I will do it in the slow cooker though because the chicken was not very tender (it cooked for over 45 mins on the stove trying to get the sauce to thicken up). As for Family Day... my son is officially sick and was not moving too far and Jason did not want to do much. He got up at 2:30 pm. So in the end, the only thing I got to do is some snuggles with my son.

Yesterday was not that good for cravings with the ciggs. I was grumpy so I went for lots of walks. :)

Well I have my day's food all planned out and boy does it look like alot. Its funny because a person gets more efficient with their points as time goes by. :) And very creative.

My plans for the day are take Austin to doctor, housework, homework, exercise, and watch Biggest Loser tonight.

run: 30 mins/4.03 km, good until stomach cramp at 20 mins, had to hold on to bar for last 5 mins, 4:30 pm, cloudy out, cold, treadmill
yoga
challenge exercises
Quit Smoking: Day 10