lower pts.... :(

OK... so I knew it was going to happen... I was just hoping not as fast. My points are now 19! I was doing fine yesterday until my husband phones me on his way home from work (9:45 PM) and asks if I want something from pita pit. So out of habit I say yes the usual... a chicken pita on whole wheat. Now he brings it home... I am not even hungry and I eat half... well it did not stop there... I ate a ww 1 pt lemon cake after! Now I know this is not the end of the world or anything, not really something major where I totally go off and binge eat, but I am trying to stop old habits here of eating late at night when I know I do not need it. It could have been worse and been a quarter pounder from McD's, but I was the whole situation of the thing. Oh well... reset today. Oh and another thing... the only APs I was able to earn yesterday was walking to my son's school and back (30 mins) to sub for the afternoon, a friend requested for me to cover for her as I usually spend Mon, Wed, Fri on homework. I was not able to do anymore because my calf was still cramped from the drive on Sun. I have no clue what I did to it... what could someone do when they are driving to cramp up there calf? I am thinking that I tensed up too much on my way home. So into my FPs I went. I try not to use very much of them... only a bit.

So this morning, my calf does not feel to bad so far... I am hopefully going to try to get some APs in there... maybe a run? I sure hope I can. I am also going through hot yoga withdrawals... :) hopefully I can on Thurs night.

Well yesterday I went and picked up the ingredients for the Asian Zero pt soup from the ww home page and I am going to make that today. I sure hope it is as good as it sounds! Tonight is our family eat out night and I have no clue what we are doing yet. I kinda like to know so I can plan my meals accordingly.

I have noticed also that my water intake is also lacking... yesterday was only 1 L and 1 cup of tea... this has to get back on track also. As I am a daily weigher to keep myself in check, I weighed myself this am and was up. Not surprising with the late extra food I did not need last night. Well I have till Fri for ww wi challenge and Sun for my official wi to move things back on the downward side. My losses are still going steady so I must be doing something right. :) I just have to refocus and get back on track. It has been since last Fri that I have not eaten properly, but still remained OP which is a good thing though. Gotta look at the positives! :)

Also... I have just realized that it has been just over 2 weeks now for not smoking! yeah! I do have my bad times... especially when Jason still smokes! And for example this morning as I am writing this his smokes are right there... no one is awake.... hmmmm... I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE ONE!!!!!!

2 comments:

JavaChick said...

Congrats on the not smoking! I'm sure that's tough, but you are doing the right thing.

Momma Bear said...

I am so happy to hear that you are still not smoking! I was going to ask on Monday, but I didn't want to be nosy! YAY for you!!!!

How is the 19 point thing going? Are you using you flex points too? Good luck!