Back from Calgary




Well I arrived back home... it was a really to get away from everything here. A very needed break! As soon as I go back home, I could just feel the tension come back. I phoned one of my friends after, she did not know that I went, and said don't I ever go away again without telling her! :) So we are now planning a trip for the both of us to 'get away'. :)

Well points wise I did not too badly. The first day was a little off, but I managed not going over all my available points! yeah for me! Sat and Sun here are pretty good so far. I did great on Sat for earning APs; 40 mins running o treadmill at hotel and 30 mins of my version of laps in the pool. (I just try to do go the distance how ever I can :) ) Fri and today are not really happening. My calf kinda cramped up from driving today. :(

On Sat, I drove out to Canmore for a bit and went walking and exploring. I absolutely LOVED it there!!!!!

Well, I should get going and get some things done here and caught up with everything. I hop to be back promptly in planning my meals and workouts.

2 comments:

Marisa_Lyn285 said...

Your vacation sounds wonderful!

And yes, coming back from reading week is not fun at all!! I don't know how I'm going to sit through class until 5:15!!!

Less than 2 months til I'm done finals! Weeeeeee!

Momma Bear said...

I am green with envy! What an awesome idea to just take off for a weekend alone! Do you wish you'd taken a girlfriend to help with boredom or was the alone time blissful? I honestly can't remember the last time I was alone for a weekend. 10 years?

Great job staying OP and keeping up with exercising!

Take care!