busy day...

Well, in a bit of a rush this morning, so I may post later...

I am subbing at my son's school again today. I did it last week and I was my son's EA for the morning. :) and in the afternoon I was in the junior Autism program. Today, I am in the junior room all day. I love working in that room!

Last night's hot yoga was CANCELLED! I am so upset as I was really motivated to go. By myself yet. It takes a lot of courage for me to do something like that. oh well... maybe I will just turn up the heat and put some space heaters on down stairs and plop in one of my yoga dvds and go at it later today.... :) Sounds like a plan.

Well, tomorrow is challenge day WI and I was really hoping to move the scale but as I sneak peaks, I think I will be staying the same. That's ok, because this week I am really noticing changes in my body. Yeah!

Well, gotta run and get ready...