Hump Wednesday...

Well today my husband decided that I should sleep in (this is rare) and he would take care of the family this morning. So I basically just laid there and tossed and turned. Its kinda hard to sleep in when you do not get to do it very much. I ended getting up at 8:30 just to say good-bye to my son.

I get to go for lunch today with my friend! I am not too worried about where we are going as she has lost nearly 100 lbs herself so far! Woo Hoooo! I am so happy for her and know what it feels like to accomplish that. Then after lunch I am watching her 2 kids while she is in the doc's office.

Tonight, I get to try 'hot yoga'! I am so excited. It is nice to try something new every once and a while. And the warmth is so wonderful right now in this cold weather......mmmmmmm.....

So I was reviewing the recipes on some posts this am and last night and it looks like I have a good handful to try. So, this weekend looks like I am going to be in the kitchen. :) when I really should be working on my studies:( I just can't get that motivation going right now in that area. I so badly want/need to get this weight back off and quit the 'bad habit' next week! Maybe I am just focusing too hard. Oh well.... life goes on. Just have to stay in the positive. :)

Still no word on my Nanny... I don't know when they are going to do the surgery.

So, off I go to do a walk on the treadmill and my challenge sets...