The Day I start My New Class...

Well, it has arrived! Today I officially introduced myself to my instructor and the rest of my online classmates. I read over the all the info and the class overview and boy oh boy do I have my work cut out for me. I am really foing to be buy with this one class. Oh well, I have to get back into the swing of things again.
Today is also the 2nd last day of my holiday break and then back to work on Thursday. I went and paid off some bills and then and rented four movies to watch. Sometime in between them I will get some house cleaning done. Tonight though I plan on relaxing before my son gets back. Then the house will once again be loud and rest is something you never hear of.
But in order for me to accomplish todays tasks, I must leave you now and go on my merry way. Till next time....