Ahh...The Weekend...

Well, two days of work and I am now on my weekend already...boy I love my job! Next week will be a full week though. No days off this time.
Things have been going well lately. Yesterday though I came accross a lady that ended up on the meridian on one of our main streets. She lost control on the ice while driving. She spun and skidded and ended up facing pretty much the wrong direction. She was ok and 2 cops ended up helping me push her out and back on the road again.
Did I not say that I was done with accidents already? I am sure that I did. I just seem to attract them around my family or myself!
Well, tomorrow morning I wake up early so this has to be short and sweet...
I get to go to dog obedience class and then dog agility. All this starting at 8am! What fun for me. But I love everybit of it!
Gotta run...till next time...