So...

Things are going not too badly at the moment for me and cravings are getting less and less. I have been run/walking with all three of my dogs (at the same time) which has been leading to some very interesting maneuvers. lol I am trying not to be too consumed by the scale at the moment because I would like to see how next week's wi will be. I think the hardest part is when I just all of a sudden decided to jump in to this and my cupboards and fridge were not prepared... oops. ;)

Other than that, I am really trying hard to get things moving downwards again. I know it will happen... I just have to have the right attitude. I know I am going to slip up now and again but I have to stop the continuous tumbling that comes after the slip up. I just have to say to myself that it is OK and tomorrow is a new day. So, if I have that danish... I will focus on when I can have another. lol As for the timmies coffee, I tried and boy did I ever try! lol I can't do it! I know I should never say can't but I have decreased my consumption though and the size that I drink. So I figure I am compromising. ;)

Well, the weather is getting colder and colder here and usually it is the time of the year when we start getting snow. For the most part we usually have a small storm to start off the season in time to cover the ground white for halloween. It hasn't hit yet but you can just feel it coming soon. It feels like we should all just curl up on the couch with a nice book by the fire with some warm apple cider... the snow days are a coming. :)

Well, I hope all have a great weekend and enjoy the warmth if you have it while you can. :)