A serious Hump Wednesday

Why is it some Wednesdays are worse than others?  Last night, my son and I worked on his essay for Language Arts till 11 pm and we are both so feeling it today... I filled out all the required school forms that were due this morning and now to figure out the money for everything.  I knew about the one big trip that is going to cost a fair bit, but not all the other smaller things that have to be paid right away.  Oh well, we parents do what we can in tight situations.  The funny thing is that I never spent one dime of my money while away... But it seems like I spent all of it.  I so need to find a summer job here...


Well, sorry that my post is a bit down in the dumps here.  I will just blame it on Wednesday. :)

Yesterday, my son helped me after school finish planting the seeds for the garden.  He is so excited to see the new cucumbers come up - the ones that look like lemons and are a bit sweeter.  I am pretty excited too!  We also planted our white Lunar Pumpkins again which turned out really well last year.

I said that today I was going to try to run again and get back to my running schedule.  It is still a go!  I am soooo excited to get back out there and see how things are but I am going to take it on the slower side and just go out for about 30 mins around the house.  Things are feeling quite better right now. :)  Did I mention that I am SUPER excited? lol

I have not weighed myself again here yet and I am trying my best to stay off of the scale until Friday which is my normal wi day.  I hope the damage is still disappearing... 

Well, to liven things up a bit around here, I just shaved my son's head! lol  I was like boy is your hair ever getting long and he agreed and said he wanted to get it cut (he had quite the long hair as he wanted to try it long).  So I said I would do it and off we went!  Five minutes later with the clippers... and my son now has short hair.  The things we do in the mornings... yesterday I was a costume designer and today a barber. :)

Now that my son is off to school I am going to get ready to head out in to the lovely wind here and go RUNNING!!! :)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love your new picture! Sounds like you had a crazy morning this morning too. Enjoy your day and fingers crossed both our days improve.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

hope your run went well today, and that you didn't fuel up on Taco Tyme :)