Beautiful Sunny Monday

Yesterday it was quite nice here so I attempted going out and finally did some work around the yard and did not get to go for a run.  I also tried my best at fixing our broken washing machine. :(  No luck... I think it is finally time to replace the old thing.


Today, I am going to wash some clothes by hand and hang them up on the new clothes line I bought yesterday.  I just love the smell of fresh clothes from the line...  Also... have to finish working on the yard as it is time to put the garden in.  Yeah!  Not to mention my poor flower beds are still suffering with the left overs from last year.  My perennials are trying their best to poke through...   The one thing I am definitely working on though is setting up the hot tub!  I soooo can not wait for that one. :)

Well, as I said before, I did not manage to go out and run as my leg really started to ache and swell up again while working in the yard.  I do not want to give up the event next week end so I am not going to push it and as I said before, if I have to walk it... then that is what I will do.

Eating wise has been better, I just have to kick the habit of having tea all the time with cream and sugar with my chocolate covered digestive cookies that I was hooked on while overseas. :)  Water is getting better but still not as good as it should be.

Well, better get moving as I have a tonne of things to get done here today and ready for the week.

Cheers!

1 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

love the new look on the page!!! sorry to see that you're still having issues... i know it's hard to know when it's too soon.... wishing you a speedy recovery!!! good luck with your 1/2 marathon decision... just remember, if you're not able to, there will be others. :)