Welcoming Monday...

Today is a rest day for me.  I may take the bike out here later as it looks like it is going to be a cloudy, but nice afternoon out. :)  Tomorrow is going to be just BEAUTIFUL out!  Wooo Hooo!  I guess it is time to take my x-mass decorations down.... lol Yes, they are still up. :P


So, I have been totally ignoring my homework here this weekend.  Not good.  I need to get on track here and get it done and have to stop procrastinating and get my butt in gear.

Food wise yesterday, things were not too bad but I did make sure to eat my share of it after my run. :)  Today is going to be a good core day.

Well it's a pretty short post today as I have to get moving and get my son ready for school.

Still no smoking. :) (although very hard this weekend)

5 comments:

Momma Bear said...

You bet I am interested! I am totally stoked to get moving this spring. I am starting to realize that "just" losing weight is not going to cut it. I need to tone up and get back in shape if I want the body I've been hoping for. :)

I'll go back over my posts and try to find you email address and send you mine through that. Ok? :)

Thanks a million!

Momma Bear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Froggie-George said...

Okay... I'll give you a shove to get your homework done...and you give me a kick to get on my treadmill :) lol

Have a great day

JavaChick said...

I was just catching up on your posts and wanted to say I'm sorry to hear the sad news about Suki. It's tough to lose a pet, that's for sure.

Hang in there!

Momma Bear said...

Oh my word!!!! You have no idea how excited I am to have all that information! I just got it and I've been pouring over the info! I can't wait!!!!! I am going to go for my first 1/2x6 tonight! Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll be bursting with questions before too long. :)

Stacie